Thanyapura Sports and Health Resort, Thailand
Thanyapura Sports & Health Resort in Thailand offers world-class training facilities in a peaceful oasis outside the main resort area of Phuket.
Thanyapura Sports & Health Resort in Thailand offers world-class training facilities in a peaceful oasis outside the main resort area of Phuket. Open year round, it’s an ideal destination in which training groups can recharge and rebalance using holistic and sustainable practices. The resort focuses on active training camps and holidays for groups with personalised programmes for sports, fitness, nutrition and also lifestyle medicine. With daily group and private classes, the ultimate goal is to help you perform better with a healthier, happier lifestyle.
The facility offers a wide range of sports and coaching – ideal for triathlon with an 8-lane 50m Olympic swimming pool as well as a 25m training pool, cycling and running, with its own 500m running track. Other sports include football, tennis, yoga, Muay Thai boxing, beach volleyball and general fitness. There is even a Medical Centre and a Lifestyle Clinic. This facility is perfect for group training camps for triathlon, running or cycling clubs and we can tailor a week’s training programme with professional coaches to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking to improve your overall fitness to participate in your first triathlon or you’re trying to find a way to beat your ultra or marathon PB, this facility is perfect. Thanyapura also has a fleet of carbon road bikes for rent whilst the resort’s Lifestyle Locker offers ice bath, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi as well as a complimentary towel service.
The Hotel at Thanyapura has two different wings – a Pool Wing and a Garden Wing with spacious and comfortable accommodation. The Garden Wing has 37 ground floor rooms and junior suites all with their own terrace and views of either the Khao Phra Thaeo wildlife sanctuary or the hotel’s verdant gardens. The Pool Wing has 77 rooms and suites, a recreational 25m pool and a pool bar. The resort’s all-day Booster Bar and Divine Restaurant provide fresh, organic and nutritious cuisine. There are also on-site dieticians who can build you a personalised nutrition plan based on your lifestyle and training needs.
Inclusions and How to Book:
RESORT OPEN – Year Round
Stay in beautiful and tranquil Thailand for your group training camp and receive the following as part of your booking…
Included with your stay
- Tailored group training camp packages with the option to include B&B, Half Board or Full Board
- Stay in a Garden or Pool Wing Room or Suite with breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Access to the running track, gym (16yrs+) and fitness, yoga and mind group classes
- Complimentary towel service at sports facilities
- Access to indoor tennis courts – subject to availability
- Access to the Lifestyle Locker area with steam bath, sauna, ice bath and jacuzzi
- Olympic 50m swimming pool lanes – subject to availability and pre-booking
- Thanyapura Professional Coaches – on request and subject to availability
- Airport transfers by private car, van or coach from Phuket Airport – on request
- Meeting spaces – on request
- Bike rental – on request and subject to availability
How to Book
- For all Group bookings please fill in the Enquiry Form with as many details as possible of your requirements.
The hotel at Thanyapura has a total of 114 spacious and comfortable rooms and suites in two wings. All accommodation has access to the pool and gardens as well as ensuite facilities & flat screen TV.
Thanyapura Sports and Health Resort is located just 13km from Phuket International Airport. Transfers from and to the airport are subject to availability and payable at time of booking confirmation.
Ready to book?Contact our travel experts