Tour of Slovenia and L'Etape Slovenia
Tri Travel in collaboration with L'Etape Slovenia and I Feel Slovenia has created one of the most exciting and picturesque cycling tours which includes entry into L'Etape Slovenia.
Tri Travel in collaboration with L’Etape Slovenia and I Feel Slovenia are proud to present one of the most exciting and picturesque cycling tours to date.
We will start exploring our tour around the capital of Ljubljana towards the most photographed church in the country ‘Sveti Tomaz’ including a nice loop which will form part of the L’Etape Slovenia by Tour de France in 2024.
We will then relocate to the beautiful limestone land of the Karst region, rich in vineyards producing ruby-red Teran and Refosco wine. Based in Lipica, the home of the magnificent Lipizzaner horses, we will ride by exploring the amazing stretch of Slovenia, cycling through the old karst village of Kamen, Pliskovica and Dutovija, dotted with old stone churches and red-tiled roofs. We then pedal on to cross the Italian border, connecting to Parenzana and then turning back to Slovenia from where the road leads us past Koper. On our way back to Lipica we will experience our last climb of the tour ‘crnikal’.
The highlight of our tour will form the L’Etape Slovenia by Tour de France race where you will experience a very scenic circle ride and cherish the green countryside of Slovenia.
Cycling and Gourmet experience from the capital city to the Adriatic Sea
- Experience the most scenic cycling routes in Slovenia
- 4 x VIP dinners/lunches
- Premium accommodation and hospitality
- Ljubljana castle visit
- Visit Bled Castle and Lake Bled
- Ride up Nanos Mountain with a view over Vipava Valley. Ride along the Adriatic Sea by crossing the Italian border connecting to the famous Parenza Trail cycling route.
- Visit ‘Sveti Tomaz’ church.
- Social outing to the Brin Gin experience.
- Participate and receive VIP treatment at the L’Etape Slovenia race.
- Meet and greet with Matej Mohorič (Victorious Bahrain pro-rider)
- Race entry to L’Etape Slovenia
- 8-nights’ accommodation
- All transfers
- Support vans
- Exclusive Tour bus
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Lunch provided during daily ride
- On course nutrition and snacks
- Support staff
- Bike mechanic
- Merchandise including cycling kit, caps, sock and shirt
- Reserved starting block for L’Etape Slovenia
- Post-race massage and hospitality bag
- Event gift
- VIP Shuttle to race start
Our friendly team look forward to assisting you with your tour requirements.
Austria Trend: Stay in one of the largest and most comfortable rooms in Ljubljana and enjoy an international atmosphere, exclusive comfort, impressive design and the kind of service that caters to your every whim.
Hotel Lipica: Set in the heart of the Lipica Stud Farm with over 300 Lipizzaner horses. The Hotel Maestoso 4* Superiority consists of 139 carefully designed and furnished rooms.
Elegans Hotel Brdo: This hotel is located in the heart of the beautiful Brdo estate, which is a Natura 2000 area. It is a newly built 4-star superior hotel for nature lovers, businessmen, sportsmen and statesmen. Its restaurant has a pleasant ambience and an excellent team of chefs. Brdo Elegans Hotel with 123 rooms lies in the heart of the wonderful Brdo Estate, which is part of the Natura 2000 area. Guests get to wake up to views of nature and enjoy the unique furniture adorning the interior of the hotel.
Slovenia is located in the heart of Europe. It borders Austria, Italy, Hungary and Croatia. This location makes it accessible from anywhere in the world. Slovenia has a natural environment embracing three different climates, plus an excellent infrastructure for a sports culture.
Slovenia is the only EU country which connects the Alps, the Mediterranean, the Pannonian Plain and the Karst region.
Ready to book?Contact our travel experts