2019 NYC Marathon Competition
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the NYC Marathon competition in Australia, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you cannot participate in the Competition or be eligible for any prizes offered in the Competition. The Competition is offered by Tri Travel Pty Ltd (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’).
We may amend these terms and conditions in our absolute discretion.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years, excluding our employees and officers or any agency associated with the promotion of the Competition and their immediate families.
- If you breach this clause 1, you will not be eligible to win any prizes.
- A person may enter the Competition by:
- Registering for the competition via our purpose-built landing page on the Tri Travel website.
- Participants are required to register their first name, last name and email address.
- Entry into the Competition is free and registration form is available to access and enter free of charge.
- A valid internet connection is required to participate in the Competition.
- Incomplete or non-conforming entries will be deemed invalid. Participants will receive a confirmation email acknowledging their entry.
3. Competition period
- The Competition commences on 3 July 2019 at 9.00 am AEST and concludes on 15 July 2019 at 5.00 pm AEST (Competition Period).
- Winners will be notified on 16 July 2019 via the email address provided in the winning Competition entry.
- A person can enter as many times as they like within the Competition Period.
4. Your obligations
- You must at all times comply with our reasonable directions and all applicable laws in relation to the Competition.
- An “Eligible Individual” is a person who has complied with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are as follows:
1 x 2019 TCS NYC Marathon race entry; for the marathon distance event only.
- Winner must purchase a Tri Travel tour package with the race entry to be eligible to receive the free race entry.
- Following the Competition Period, we will contact the winner via the email address provided in the winning Competition entry. Should the winner not opt to accept the prize, another random selection will be made.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- A Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- By accepting a Prize, a winner (and their parent/guardian) agrees to comply with all conditions of use of the Prize, and to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the Prize.
- We reserve the right to request the winners provide proof of age and identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at our discretion.
- Prizes may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- The total prize pool value for the competition is $790.00 AUD.
6. Intellectual property
Each participant acknowledges and agrees that, in the event they are a winner of the competition we may use and disclose:
- your name publicly on our Website and social media pages in connection with the Competition;
- We collect your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying Prize winners).
- If you do not wish to provide us with the personal information, then you may not be eligible to take part in the Competition.
- Any queries regarding the Competition should be directed to [email protected].
- Without limiting any other paragraph, we may cancel the Competition, delivery of any Prize or part thereof, or amend any aspect of this Competition or of these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each relevant jurisdiction, if required.
9. Disputes and survival
- The laws of Australia apply to the Competition and these terms and conditions. You irrevocably submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of Australian courts in connection with the Competition and these terms and conditions.